No camera is perfect. This is what enhancements I would like to see added to either the X-T’s or any future replacements.
X-T1/2 Shooting Changes:
- Enabling the flash when in continuous shooting mode ( CH or CL “drive”) DONE..
- Ability to add Exposure / WB preview in the “Q” menu (to switch it quickly). DONE (Configureable on X-T1 to a single button)
X-T1/2 Playback Changes:
- Enable a single button-press to protect/unprotect an image (i.e. maybe the AF-L or AE-L )
- Enable the scroll wheels to function as in playback when in image protect mode (i.e. zoom and switch image)
X-T1/2 Other Changes:
- Wi-Fi, once connected, enable the sending of all protected images from the menu
- Wi-Fi, When selecting images, enable the scroll wheels to function as in playback when in image protect mode (i.e. zoom and switch image)
- Wi-Fi, When selecting images, display the protected icon if the image is protected.